Council of Members
Each Participating Member has a representative on the iNEMI Council of Members. This group elects the Board of Directors, receives information about project and program proposals and status, and provides representatives to the various technology groups.
iNEMI holds one Council meeting each year — ususally in the spring — which is open to everyone within our member companies. These meetings are used to provide an update about current and future iNEMI activities.
iNEMI also holds regional member briefings to update our members.
Special Session from University of California, Berkeley
- Green Product Design & Manufacturing - Dave Dornfeld, Chair of Mechanical Engineering Dept, UC Berkeley
- Berkeley Sensor & Actuator Center - John Huggins, Interdisciplinary University/Industry Research
- Harsh Environment Sensing/Networking - Albert P. Pisano, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, UC Berkeley
- Manufacturing Solutions & Roadmap for the Trillion Sensor Universe - Janusz Bryzek, Fairchild
Special Session on Packaging/Miniaturization
- Future of Packaging and Georgia Tech Programs to Overcome the Two Gaps, Prof. Rao Tummala (Georgia Tech)
- Technical and Investments Challenges in Packaging, Lee Smith (Amkor)
- Adhesion of Interfaces and Thermo Mechanical Reliability, Prof. Reinhold Dauskardt (Stanford)
- Next Generation Packaging Substrate Technology, Hamid Azimi (Intel)
- Counterfeit Components (new initiative)
- Copper Wire Bonding
- HFR-Free Signal Integrity
- PVC-Free Alternatives