Qualification Test Development for Creep Corrosion, Phase 1
- Presentation: Qualification Test Development for Creep Corrosion, Phase 1 End-of-Project Webinar (April 21, 2014)
- This webinar was for iNEMI members only
Project Statement and Statement of Work
- Project Statement (Version 1.3; February 18, 2013)
- Statement of Work (Version 1.3; February 18, 2013)
Purpose of Project
- Develop a cost effective and reliable creep corrosion qualification test that suppliers of PCBs, components and materials can use to satisfy their customers that their products will not suffer creep corrosion in the field, especially in geographies polluted with sulfur-bearing gaseous contamination.
- The project seeks to develop a reliable, easy to use test that multiple companies can conduct on a particular lot of PCBs and come up with the same creep corrosion results.