Repair and Recycling Metrics
- This webinar was open to members and non-members
- Presentation (July 29, 2015)
- Recording (July 29, 2015)
- End-of-Project Report (July 22, 2015)
- Presenters: Lisa Dender (IBM), Wayne Rifer (Green Electronics Council), Max Marwede (Fraunhofer IZM)
Interim Report Webinar
- Presentation, June 25, 2014
- This webinar is for iNEMI members only
Project Statement and Statement of Work
Call for Participation Telecon
- Presentation (September 19, 2013)
- Build an evaluative framework from a set of criteria and traits that need to be measured to determine true recyclability and reparability (at a minimum), and may also include, reusability and remanufacturability (4Rs) for consumer and enterprise ICT products.
- Conduct an assessment of whether existing practices/tools/specifications (especially IEC TR 62635) are adequate to meet the needs of industry and other stakeholders in regards to providing methodology for the quantification of the “4Rs” of electronic products, including whether the current methodologies allow adequate quantification of the economics of each of these traits.
- Identify gaps and make recommendations for the need to develop robust methodology and tools to quantify each of the 4Rs of electronic products in enough detail to allow purchasers to compare products of the same category. The objective is to provide a single methodology that becomes adopted industry-wide for the quantification of the 4Rs.
For Additional Information