: "Medical Components Reliability Specifications Webinar," Anthony Primavera (Boston Scientific Corporation), November 6, 2008.
The iNEMI Medical Components Reliability Specifications Project's goal was to leverage industry knowledge to create a minimum set of requirements for electronics components for application in life critical applications. To this end, the group established a set of recommendations and standards that the electronics community would embrace for electronic medical products.
Specific deliverables included:
- Test and Extrapolation Methodologies
- Sampling Population Assessment
- Range and Conditions of Applicability
- Test Methodologies and Criteria
- Medical Grade Guidelines
- FMEA of MLCC failures
- Use Conditions for Life Critical Medical Components
- Review of existing and related Standards and Test Methods
This webinar discussed Phase I results.
For further information, contact
David Godlewski, iNEMI