Start Date: 10/20/2022 9:00 AM HKT
End Date: 10/20/2022 5:10 PM HKT
Venue Name: ZESTRON North Asia Analytical & Technical Center Location:
Organizers: iNEMI, ZESTRON
Hosted by ZESTRON
Languages: primarily Chinese
Thursday, October 20, 2022, 9:00-17:10
Registration deadline: October 16, 2022
About the Workshop
Join this iNEMI workshop in Shanghai to discuss reliability requirements and challenges posed by the ever-increasing electronics found in today’s automobiles. This workshop will be hosted by ZESTRON
, the leading provider of cleaning solutions for high precision electronics manufacturing, at their North Asia Analytical Center & Technical Center in Shanghai.
Automotive electronics is expected to be one of the fastest growing markets in the electronics industry. Driven by automation, electrification, connectivity and security, automobiles are incorporating more electronics from various industry sectors that have not been optimally designed for use inside vehicles. Automotive conditions include high power, high and low temperature extremes, vibration, shock, exposure to dirt and contaminants, moisture, chemicals, radiation, and gasses, with reliability expectations beyond typical consumer electronics.
This iNEMI workshop will provide an interactive forum where participants can discuss and share knowledge and experiences on topics such as:
- Material and technology trends for automotive electronics
- Current reliability issues of the electronics in EVs, including PCBs, solder joints, components, and subsystems
- Material characterization, failure analysis, reliability modeling, standards, and specifications
- Knowledge gaps and collaboration opportunities to address common issues facing the automotive supply chain to speed up material and technology development and to mitigate reliability risks and improve yield and quality.
The workshop gives you the opportunity to meet and network with technical leaders and experts, process and reliability engineers and researchers from the automotive electronics supply chain, including OEMs, tier 1 automotive suppliers, material developers, PCB suppliers, and IC and components makers. In addition, ZESTRON is organizing a tour of its North Asia Analytical Center & Technical Center during the workshop (see below for details
- Advance registration is required to attend the workshop. Registration is due by October 16 or will be closed after reaching the meeting room capacity (50 people). This is a face-to-face meeting only; there is no virtual option.
- Registration fee (which covers workshop presentations, lunch, coffee/tea and water):
- Early bird: CNY 800 through September 23
- After September 23: CNY 1000
- Click here to register. You will receive an email to confirm your registration within two working days after the registration form is submitted. Please follow the instructions provided in the email to process your payment.
- If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact Luna Wang (ZESTRON): email@example.com; +86 173 2107 7306.
||Welcome and Workshop Overview, Colin Wang, ZESTRON
||Highlights of iNEMI High-Reliability Projects, Dr. Haley FU, iNEMI
||Challenges and Pinch Points in Electric Vehicle Manufacturing, Daniel TAN, NIO
||Reliability Challenges and Solutions for Intelligent Automotive Electronic Modules, Guangxiang LU, Continental
||Reliability Calculation Method for Automotive Electronics, Dr. Nan SU, Binjiang Institute of Zhejiang University
||Electrical Insulation Failure Risk and Cleanliness Management for Automotive Electronics, Colin WANG, ZESTRON
||Approaching Reliability – Visit ZESTRON North Asia Analytical & Technical Center (see below for details)
||High Temperature and High Humidity Impact to The Reliability of Electronic Appliances, Lemin ZHANG, SAIC-VOLKSWAGEN
||Reliability Challenges in Conformal Coating / IC Charge Breakdown, Alex XING, IMI Technology
||Automotive Advances & Their Technology Implications, JZ Yao, NXP Semiconductors
||Challenges for Materials Technology and Standards in Automotive Electronics, Steve Brown, ESI Automotive
||Breakout group discussions
ZESTRON Tour: Approaching Reliability
Visit ZESTRON North Asia Analytical Center & Technical Center
Place: 1F, HQ of ZESTRON North Asia
Presenter: R&S team, AT team
- Learn about world class cleaning equipment and cleaning process scenarios for different applications
- Learn about the cutting-edge analytical instruments including FTIR, IC, and C3
- Talk to reliability experts on the spot
Luna Wang (ZESTRON), firstname.lastname@example.org
Haley Fu (iNEMI), email@example.com