Start Date: 6/23/2016 8:00 AM HKT
End Date: 6/23/2016 10:00 AM HKT
Thursday, June 23, 2016
8:00 - 10:00 a.m. CST (China)
. The Asia workshop has been scheduled as a two-hour webinar. It is free and open to the industry, but requires advance registration. Once you are registered, you will receive an email confirmation with instructions for joining the session.
Since 1994, the International Electronics Manufacturing Initiative (iNEMI) has developed a biennial technology roadmap spanning a 10-year horizon. An integral part of the roadmap development process is a series of regional workshops, which provide a “first look” at the next edition of the roadmap. These workshops also allow us to solicit valuable industry feedback and input in order to ensure that regional concerns and issues are included.
The Asia workshop webinar is one of several global meetings intended to solicit input for the 2017 iNEMI Roadmap (meetings are also being held in North America and for Europe). It will cover a select set of chapters, chosen to cover topics of interest for an audience in Asia (check back for agenda).
The purpose of this meeting is to:
- Ensure inclusion of key technology issues that are important in Asia in the 2017 Roadmap.
- Review and discuss the current draft of roadmap chapters for primary technology and infrastructure areas.
- Invite industry input into, and participation in, these draft chapters.
- Representatives from the electronics industry, research institutes, government and funding agencies interested in obtaining preliminary review of the 2017 Roadmap.
- Electronics industry leaders willing to contribute to the 2017 iNEMI Roadmap process.
Benefits of Participation
- Get an advance look at draft chapters of the 2017 iNEMI Roadmap with an opportunity to provide input.
- Opportunity to interact with key technology and business leaders as well as iNEMI staff.
- Gain early insight into the likely future direction of the electronics industry by helping to identify technology and business gaps. This collaboration can influence the strategy and investments of your company or institute as it considers future plans for technology and supply chain initiatives.