iNEMI Workshop: Reliability and Standards for Automotive Electronics
About the Workshop
|Join this iNEMI workshop, hosted by ZESTRON at their Technical Center in Shenzhen, to discuss reliability requirements and challenges for automotive electronics and share the latest information about standards development for this market,
The rapidly growing automotive electronics sector is driving development of new materials and technologies which pose new challenges and reliability concerns. In October 2022, iNEMI and ZESTRON held an automotive electronics workshop in Shanghai that raised concerns around the need to align industry standards, especially since some of the standards for electronics manufacturing were not initially defined for automotive applications
We need your input!
If you have expertise in automotive electronics, please share your knowledge and lessons learned to help identify issues related to reliability testing and management for automotive electronics. We are conducting a brief survey to set priorities for establishing collaborative projects to address the needs identified. Deadline for input is October 6. Take the survey.
This upcoming workshop will track the status of latest standards development, further discuss key reliability challenges, and define collaborative projects to help the development of the automotive electronics industry. This interactive forum will give participants the opportunity to discuss and share knowledge and experiences on topics such as:
- Material and technology trends for automotive electronics
- Current reliability issues affecting electronics in EVs, including material characterization, failure analysis, reliability design, etc.
- Identify knowledge gaps and collaboration opportunities to mitigate reliability risks and improve yield and quality
- Standards development/revision and deployment
Download agenda and additional information
Benefits of Attending
- Interact with participants to share knowledge and experience
Meet and network with technical leaders and experts, from the automotive electronics supply chain, including representatives from such companies as BYD, CATL and Geely.
- Build a local network of the automotive electronics supply chain to address reliability concerns
LanguagePrimarily Chinese / English
Special TourThe event includes a visit to the ZESTRON South China Analytical Center & Technical Center
Place: 1F, ZESTRON Shenzhen
- Learn about the world class cleaning equipment and cleaning process scenarios for different applications
- Learn about the cutting-edge analytical instruments including FTIR, IC, and C3
- Talk to reliability experts
- Advance registration is required to attend the workshop. Registration is due by October 9 or will be closed after reaching the meeting room capacity (50 people). This is a face-to-face meeting only; there is no virtual option.
- Registration fee (which covers workshop presentations, lunch, coffee/tea and water):
- Early bird: CNY ￥800 through September 20
- After September 20: CNY￥1,000
- Scan the QR code or click here to register. You will receive an email to confirm your registration in 2 working days after the registration form is submitted. Please follow the instructions provided in the email to process your payment.
- If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact Luna Wang (ZESTRON), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: +86 173 2107 7306.